Hair Restoration Patient Instructions
This prescription includes one or more of the following medications:
- Minoxidil –Female & Male pattern baldness
- Tretinoin – Vitamin A derivative
- Spironolactone – Androgen blocker
- Finasteride – Male pattern baldness
May contain additional ingredients requested by your healthcare provider
Do not use this medication if you have an allergy to any of the medications listed. Finasteride is only included in formulations for male patients.
About AnaGain Foam
In addition to the ingredients listed above, our hair restoration is formulated with AnaGain, developed from organic pea sprout extract to nourish the hair life cycle and help preserve thickness. After three months’ treatment with 4% AnaGain, the anagen phase/telogen phase ratio improved from 4 to 7.2 which indicated a higher proportion of active hair follicles.
Directions for Use
- Use as directed by your physician
- Dispense 1-2 pumps (depending on the size of the area being treated) to clean, dry fingers and massage onto the affected area of the scalp. If applied in the evening, wait for the foam to dry completely before going to bed.
- Wash hands immediately after the application of foam.
Minoxidil formulations are used to maintain desired results and may take 12 months before full results are evident. A consistent application of your custom formulation is necessary to maintain growth.