Melasma Gel Formulation
This prescription includes one or more of the Following Medications:
- Retinoic Acid – Vitamin A derivative
- Kojic Acid – skin-lightening agent
- Hydrocortisone – Steroid
- Hydroquinone – skin-lightening agent
- Niacinamide – Vitamin B derivative & skin brightener
- Dexamethasone – Steroid
Keep this medication refrigerated. Do not use this medication if you have an allergy to any of the medications listed. This formulation makes the skin more susceptible to sun damage & should be used at night. USE SUNSCREEN DAILY.
In addition to the ingredients listed above, your custom melasma gel is formulated into PracaSil-Plus Gel. PracaSil-Plus is the first compounding base created for patients who want to improve the appearance of scars. Due to the base’s proprietary blend of ingredients, including silicones (in a semipermeable polymer network) and pracaxi oil (which is rich in skin-friendly fatty acids and lipids), it’s been helping make a huge difference for patients with scars, including keloid and acne scars.
- Appropriate in formulations for new or old scars
- Provides long-lasting moisturization, protecting the skin’s barrier and reducing water loss
- Promotes a soothing and nurturing environment
- Rich in skin-friendly fatty acids and lipids
How to use this Medication
- This medication should be kept refrigerated
- Gently apply a thin layer to the affected area as directed. Do NOT rub the gel into the skin
- Wash hands immediately after application.
- Use Sunscreen daily.